In a week’s time crowds of eager garden enthusiasts will flock to the grounds of Chelsea Hospital to take in the fabulous exhibits and displays of the Chelsea Flower Show. This quintessentially English event has been running since 1913, winning various awards and now boasting over 500 exhibitors.
Visitors this year can expect to find the ‘RHS Plant of the Year 2012’, a “peachy-pink flowered perennial”, inventive gardens and plenty of new plants all in the relaxed surroundings of the hospital grounds. Combined with food courts and restaurants, a visit to the Chelsea Flower Show is a true gentleman’s day out.
As we all know, a gentleman should never be seen without cuff links, so here’s our pick of the best cufflinks to wear to the Chelsea Flower Show;
- Embrace your Englishness with these superb hand-crafted vitreous enamel cufflinks.
- These cheeky gnome cufflinks will look better on your sleeve than in your garden!
- Unleash your inner gardener with these detailed wheelbarrow cufflinks.
- These bright bumblebee cufflinks will create a buzz!
- Or perhaps these colourful dragonfly cufflinks fit better with your green fingers.