After all those Christmas soiree’s your fine jewellery is sure to be in need of some TLC.
Here’s our care guide for your Deakin & Francis cufflinks to ensure they’re always in perfect condition.
• Wear your cufflinks often to prevent them from tarnishing.
• Keep a silver or gold polishing cloth in your desk drawer to wipe away office dust that may mark your cufflinks.
• Don’t run over your cufflinks in the Ferrari, or drop them in a glass of G&T!
• Try not to scratch your cufflinks, but if you do, use a professional silver or gold jewellery cleaning solution or take them to your local jewellers to polish professionally.
• Keep your cufflinks in a clean environment, separate from other jewellery. A cufflink box is ideal for keeping the cufflinks separate and clean.
• Don’t take your cufflinks for a swim, chlorine can damage sterling silver and gold.
• The precious gemstones in your cufflinks can be cleaned with warm water and a soft cloth, however take care to not leave gems such as pearls and turquoise immersed in water for too long.